Learning Chinese mandarin for kids

If you have any plans to move to Holland or if you have already settled there, this is the place to discuss the Inburgeringsexamen ('integration' exam for immigrants), NT2 (Dutch as a second language), and studying at Flemish or Dutch schools and universities.
chomas
Lid
Mother tongue: English (United States)

Learning Chinese mandarin for kids

Post by chomas » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:44 am

I am a Dutchman. I planned to live in china for a period time. I can speak a little mandarin, but my eight years old son can’t speak any Chinese. I hope to find a online Chinese learning website. One of my friends recommended me Hanbridage Mandarin school. But I am not sure whether this school can meet me requirement? Someone can give me any advice, thanks!!!

Alicece
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: United States
Mother tongue: English
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Chinese

Re: Learning Chinese mandarin for kids

Post by Alicece » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:26 am

It's really very good timing, i have studied Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin since last years, everything is good except the price a little high, but it is worth to pay it. Have a try!

Sanfrod74
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: United States
Mother tongue: English
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Eight

Re: Learning Chinese mandarin for kids

Post by Sanfrod74 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:53 am

Hello dear. I am sending my kids to Phoenix pre-k and they are getting nothing on mandatory basis. Even the best thing is that they are creating a healthy environment for the kids, so that they can learn more.