Intensive Dutch course for intermediate level in Oct?

Here you can ask questions or share your expertise about Dutch and Flemish university courses, the educational system, tuition fees, study grants & loans, and English language programs.
TaniaS
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: English

Intensive Dutch course for intermediate level in Oct?

Post by TaniaS » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:11 pm

Hello,

I am looking for an intensive daytime intermediate Dutch course in Amsterdam beginning in October. I was recommended The Language Academy (linked to the Universiteit van Amsterdam) but unfortunately they only have beginners courses during the day in October. I would really like to intensively focus on improving my Dutch over the coming months &, whilst I do self-study & one evening class a week, I find I still have time & would like to study in a classroom environment if possible. Better for conversation!

Oh, if anyone also wants to do a daytime intermediate level class, the people at The Language Academy said they need minimum 5 people for a class, so I put myself on a list hoping that they get the numbers up... You could always call them if you are also interested. http://www.thelanguageacademy.nl

I hope you can help in the meantime.

Many thanks,
Tania

Bieneke
Site Administrator
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English

Post by Bieneke » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:44 pm

Hoi Tania,

I hope there will be enough people enrolling in the course. Perhaps, if you wrote a bit more about it (duration, costs, method), you could encourage people to sign up!

Groetjes,
Bieneke
Bieneke

adriano
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Spanish
Second language: English
Third language: Italian
Fourth language: French

Re: Intensive Dutch course for intermediate level in Oct?

Post by adriano » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:01 pm

So, are the Language Academy (part of the UVA -Universiteit van Amsterdam-) certificates, valid certificates to satisfy the inburgering requirements. or one is condemned to goto the ROC's?