Hello, I'm a french student, and i'm looking pfr some dutch people who can answer the questions i have to make for my studies. Thank you for your help.
1) Do you think that the Netherlands have a good image abroad?
2) In your opinion, do the stereotypes of the country are justified (windmills, wooden shoes…)?
3) Do you like the royal family? Do you think that they are useful for your country?
4) Have you ever been abroad? Did you notice some differences with your own country? What are they?
5) What do you think about the legal consumption of cannabis in the country? Do you think that other countries have to do the same?
6) Do you think that Holland has a good health care policy?
7) What do you want to change in your country?
What do you prefer in the Dutch way of living?
9) Do you think that the country have a good level of education?
10) Are you interested with the next election for the European deputies? Do you think that the country will have a good level of participation?
11) Can you teach me some Dutch useful words?