RSS RSS   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   Kwebbelhoekje Chat   View the advanced search options Search   Register Register   Login Login   Exercise Exercise
  Change font size Print view It is currently April 24th, 2014, 11:16 am    
 

Kids' TV Series

From zure haring en broodje kroket to frieten en pralines. From fietsen and Koninginnedag to schaatsen and de Gentse Feesten. Here, you can ask questions about anything related to the Dutch or Flemish culture or share your experience with others.

Kids' TV Series

Postby Marco » March 11th, 2007, 9:18 pm

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the youtube-site. I was there today and I discovered the intros of some TV series I used to watch. In my opinion they are part of our culture, so I thought it was fun to share them with you. :)

In other words, memories from when I was a small child!

Barbapapa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tk1tUlLeos

Ovide en z'n Vrienden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azRWuGR0 ... ed&search=

Sindbad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLfaGRAZ ... ed&search=

Pieter Post (= Postman Pete)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvMIMEp ... ed&search=

Wickie de Viking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms_h4ILA ... ed&search=

Nils Holgersson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5J_GfrK ... ed&search=

Dommel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmnkg69p ... ed&search=

Boes Boes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCcB9l80 ... ed&search=

And I also came accross Animals of the Farthing Wood, but only the English version.
Last edited by Marco on March 12th, 2007, 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Marco
Moedertaalspreker (native speaker)
 
Posts: 437
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 10:41 am
Location: Westervoort, NL
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)

Kids' TV Series

Sponsor


Do not like ads? Register for free and view this forum without ads.
Sponsor
 

Postby Marco » March 11th, 2007, 9:32 pm

Ooh, and I've just found the very first episode of Alfred J. Kwak!!!
It consists of three parts at youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhBlgEcfvMU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM_vGyZX ... ed&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXexM9fy ... ed&search=
User avatar
Marco
Moedertaalspreker (native speaker)
 
Posts: 437
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 10:41 am
Location: Westervoort, NL
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)

Postby zouzoufromparis » March 12th, 2007, 12:11 pm

hello,

thx you for the tips! indeed it's very useful!
Nijnte to start is also good (maybe too easy for some of you, but nice coz' if you buying the dvd you have the dutch and vlaamse version, so you can choose :-P )

see ya
zouzoufromparis
Waardevol lid
 
Posts: 66
Joined: March 23rd, 2006, 4:19 pm
Location: France
Country of residence: France
Mother tongue: French
Gender: Female

Postby kwalijkje » August 4th, 2007, 8:47 am

Marco wrote:Ooh, and I've just found the very first episode of Alfred J. Kwak!!!

Dankjewel. Ik heb overal youtube voor de eerste Kwak episode gezoekt. Duidelijk ik niet genoeg gezoekt.
User avatar
kwalijkje
Superlid
 
Posts: 325
Joined: June 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Location: London
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch
Gender: Male

Postby Quetzal » August 11th, 2007, 9:32 pm

kwalijkje wrote:
Marco wrote:Ooh, and I've just found the very first episode of Alfred J. Kwak!!!

Dankjewel. Ik heb overal op youtube gezocht voor naar de eerste Kwak episode gezoekt. Duidelijk ik heb duidelijk niet genoeg gezoekt gezocht.


Careful, "zoeken" is a strong verb: past tense "ik zocht" and so on, past participle "gezocht". Also, we tend to use "op" for websites (on youtube, on yahoo, on X's website, and so on), and "to search for" becomes "zoeken naar" in Dutch.
User avatar
Quetzal
Native speaker & global moderator
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 11:51 pm
Location: Belgium
Country of residence: Belgium
Mother tongue: Dutch (Flanders)

Postby kwalijkje » August 12th, 2007, 6:37 pm

Quetzal wrote:
kwalijkje wrote:
Marco wrote:Ooh, and I've just found the very first episode of Alfred J. Kwak!!!

Dankjewel. Ik heb overal op youtube gezocht voor naar de eerste Kwak episode gezoekt. Duidelijk ik heb duidelijk niet genoeg gezoekt gezocht.


Careful, "zoeken" is a strong verb: past tense "ik zocht" and so on, past participle "gezocht". Also, we tend to use "op" for websites (on youtube, on yahoo, on X's website, and so on), and "to search for" becomes "zoeken naar" in Dutch.


Hoi Quetzel,
Dank je. Ik vergeet altijd over sterke en zwakke werkwoorden. :(
Wat betekent 'quetzal'? Is het te doen om het even wat met Quetzalcoatl, de ?Aztec? god?
Groetjes
User avatar
kwalijkje
Superlid
 
Posts: 325
Joined: June 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Location: London
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch
Gender: Male

Postby Quetzal » August 12th, 2007, 7:00 pm

kwalijkje wrote:
Quetzal wrote:
kwalijkje wrote:
Marco wrote:Ooh, and I've just found the very first episode of Alfred J. Kwak!!!

Dankjewel. Ik heb overal op youtube gezocht voor naar de eerste Kwak episode gezoekt. Duidelijk ik heb duidelijk niet genoeg gezoekt gezocht.


Careful, "zoeken" is a strong verb: past tense "ik zocht" and so on, past participle "gezocht". Also, we tend to use "op" for websites (on youtube, on yahoo, on X's website, and so on), and "to search for" becomes "zoeken naar" in Dutch.


Hoi Quetzel,
Dank je. Ik vergeet altijd over sterke en zwakke werkwoorden. :(
Wat betekent 'quetzal'? Is het te doen om het even wat met Quetzalcoatl, de ?Aztec? god?
Groetjes


Het heeft inderdaad met Quetzalcoatl te maken, ja... de quetzal is een tropische vogel in Centraal-Amerika (en ook de munteenheid van een van die landen daar).
User avatar
Quetzal
Native speaker & global moderator
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 11:51 pm
Location: Belgium
Country of residence: Belgium
Mother tongue: Dutch (Flanders)

Postby Marco » August 14th, 2007, 6:42 pm

De quetzal vind ik een wonderlijk mooie vogel. Waar anders zie je zo'n mooi kleurenpatroon?! :) Zo vind ik ook de kolibrie en de papegaaiduiker erg mooie en leuke vogels, optisch gezien!  :-D
I think the quetzal is a magnificent bird! Where else can you see such a beautiful colour pattern?! I think the same of the hummingbird and the puffin, optically they are beautiful birds!

(So much for staying on-topic.  :P )
User avatar
Marco
Moedertaalspreker (native speaker)
 
Posts: 437
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 10:41 am
Location: Westervoort, NL
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)

Postby dirkmath » August 14th, 2007, 6:54 pm

Never look back, unless it's time to go home.
User avatar
dirkmath
Moedertaalspreker (native speaker)
 
Posts: 221
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 8:37 pm
Location: Antwerpen
Country of residence: Belgium
Mother tongue: Dutch (Flanders)

Postby kwalijkje » August 15th, 2007, 10:43 am

Quetzal wrote:Het heeft inderdaad met Quetzalcoatl te maken, ja... de quetzal is een tropische vogel in Centraal-Amerika (en ook de munteenheid van een van die landen daar).

Ik heb nooit de Quetzl geweet. Ik nu op wikipedia voor het zoeken. Wat een mooie vogel. Goede keus van naam, Quetzal.
Marco wrote:(So much for staying on-topic.   )

Maar een beetje vanaf onderwerp.  :)
User avatar
kwalijkje
Superlid
 
Posts: 325
Joined: June 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Location: London
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch
Gender: Male

Postby dirkmath » August 15th, 2007, 10:53 am

Could we please return to the topic?
Otherwise no-one will be able to find the movies in between the other talk!
Never look back, unless it's time to go home.
User avatar
dirkmath
Moedertaalspreker (native speaker)
 
Posts: 221
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 8:37 pm
Location: Antwerpen
Country of residence: Belgium
Mother tongue: Dutch (Flanders)

Postby Marco » August 16th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Oh, en nu hebben ze ook de eerste aflevering van Nils Holgersson - mijn favoriet - online gezet!  :-o

Deel 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlTGmcG ... ed&search=

Deel 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXkIOsWL ... ed&search=

Deel 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRuXhus ... ed&search=

En ik heb ook nog delen van afleveringen 2 en 3 gezien.  :-D

Jeugdsentiment!
User avatar
Marco
Moedertaalspreker (native speaker)
 
Posts: 437
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 10:41 am
Location: Westervoort, NL
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)


Return to Dutch and Flemish culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users