Code 1, 2 and 3 books

Recommendations and opinions of books, dictionaries, programs, movies, shows, comedy, video players (region issues), music, websites, courses, where to buy Dutch stuff if you don't live there, etc.
NMW
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: English (Great Britain)

Code 1, 2 and 3 books

Post by NMW » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:36 pm

I recently found a seller on Marktplaats selling all three Code books, plus CD's for 75 Euro, plus postage and was wondering if these books would be beneficial. I have studied Dutch with Assimil, Teach Yourself and Michel Thomas and would estimate that my level is around A2, probably lower for my active skills. I would like to get my level up to B2/C1 and take the NT2 exam within the next few years. Before purchasing these Code books, I want to make sure that they will help me with my studies, and was wondering if these books are aimed at classroom teaching, or if they are also suitable to self-study?
Thanks in advance!

Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Re: Code 1, 2 and 3 books

Post by Shazzy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 pm

I think these are good books and are used in holland for teaching Dutch. Do you have the link for where you can get them from as I would be interested in seeing what they look like myself.

I am currently studying with NTI and we used Ijsbreker and I found it very good. A lot of work but it teachers you well. I use Deel 3 but you can get Deel 1 and Deel 2. There are a lot of tests and multi media and it great for self study. I am studying from the UK.

Bedankt

Shazzy

Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Post by Shazzy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 pm

I think these are good books and are used in holland for teaching Dutch. Do you have the link for where you can get them from as I would be interested in seeing what they look like myself.

I am currently studying with NTI and we used Ijsbreker and I found it very good. A lot of work but it teachers you well. I use Deel 3 but you can get Deel 1 and Deel 2. There are a lot of tests and multi media and it great for self study. I am studying from the UK.

Bedankt

Shazzy

NMW
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: English (Great Britain)

Post by NMW » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:52 pm

This is the link from a Dutch webstore.
http://www.bol.com/nl/p/code-1-deel-tak ... 002073274/

r.david
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Arabic
Second language: English

Post by r.david » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Hello, I live in Amsterdam and I am looking for a second hand book and login account for code plus deel 3 A2-B1. My course will start in 4 days.

Many thanks