GCSE DUTCH EXAMINATION MATERIALS

Recommendations and opinions of books, dictionaries, programs, movies, shows, comedy, video players (region issues), music, websites, courses, where to buy Dutch stuff if you don't live there, etc.
Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

GCSE DUTCH EXAMINATION MATERIALS

Post by Shazzy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi
If there is anyone learning dutch in the UK I have a lot of past exam papers including the CDs for the listening papers. There is also all the mark schemes so you can check how good you are. GCSE is between A1 to A2 level I should think. I took my exams in 2012 so they are mainly from 2009 to 2011 but all good for practice. You can have them for free I would just like a contribution for the postage. The CD's alone cost almost £7 each so this is a bargain for anyone who is serious about Dutch. It's best for someone in the UK as it is a UK based examination. Just private message me if interested. Thanks

Shazzy :D

Tom Rainbow
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: English (Great Britain)
Second language: French
Third language: Latin
Fourth language: German
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Dutch! But hoping to move it up the list.

Re: GCSE DUTCH EXAMINATION MATERIALS

Post by Tom Rainbow » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 am

Hello - if these haven't been snapped up, I'd like to have them; I'm doing Dutch at the moment in London and I'd find them a great help. Where abouts on the Isle of Wight are you - I've been bringing school parties to the island every year for the last nearly forty years - test me on anything you like! Regards, Tom Rainbow.

Shazzy
Superlid
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Re: GCSE DUTCH EXAMINATION MATERIALS

Post by Shazzy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:32 am

Hi Tom
Did you receive my private message as I have not heard from you. Please get in touch soon please so I can post the materials to you.

Shazzy