Dutch Exchange

Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
Cherish
Waardevol lid
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: English

Dutch Exchange

Post by Cherish » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 am

Hi

Does anyone know of any Dutch exchange programmes?
I am learning Dutch, and me and my partner are looking to move to Maastricht next year as he may be going to the Maastricht university. I however am learning Dutch and planning to get a job there. We have been to Amsterdam a few times but never Maastricht. I was thinking maybe i could meet someone there and they show us around for the day, and hopefully practice my Dutch speaking more.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cherish :)

Dutchgirl21
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English

Re: Dutch Exchange

Post by Dutchgirl21 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi,
I'm a student of Maastricht University studing Dutch Law. If you look up the website of MyUM you wil find a telephonenumber and a emailadress on the contactlist. When you contact them ask them the same question and they have the information you will need. Via the University you can take Dutch lessons. And this month there are tours of the city, facultys and of course library .

Good luck,

Dutchgirl21

SandorGT
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Guatemala
Mother tongue: Spanish
Second language: English
Third language: Dutch (Netherlands)
Fourth language: German
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Working on Dutch and German (beginner level)

Post by SandorGT » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 am

Dutchgirl21 wrote:Hi,
I'm a student of Maastricht University studing Dutch Law. If you look up the website of MyUM you wil find a telephonenumber and a emailadress on the contactlist. When you contact them ask them the same question and they have the information you will need. Via the University you can take Dutch lessons. And this month there are tours of the city, facultys and of course library .

Good luck,

Dutchgirl21
Hello, could you please share with me (us) more information about that city and University?

I´m planning to move to The Netherlands by the end of this year to live and work, but i´m looking for friends who can provide me basic information :D

I hope to count with you :D Best regards.

makhi
Lid
Country of residence: United States

Post by makhi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Thank you mate. The information you provie us is really good and useful. I will sure try it and let you know. thanks again.
Makhi

makhi
Lid
Country of residence: United States

Post by makhi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:47 pm

makhi wrote:Thank you mate. The information you provie us is really good and useful. I will sure try it and let you know. thanks again.

online studying | online language tutor | free online math tutoring
Makhi