SaySomethinginDutch

Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
Louis
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Australia
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English (Australia)
Third language: Welsh
Fourth language: German
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: school French

SaySomethinginDutch

Post by Louis » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 am

I have just joined this forum, and I am keen to help anyone with learning Dutch. I am a Dutch speaker, and I am learning Welsh at the moment. I speak English usually, because I live and work in Australia.

I hope the following link is of interest to you: https://site.saysomethingin.com/communi ... /home-nlen

This is a free site where you can learn to speak all kinds of languages, including Dutch! - no reading or writing :-) And no homework. And no strings attached, it is run entirely by volunteers (one of whom is me). All you need to do is register, just like for this forum (which I think looks pretty good, btw)

The Dutch course is one 10 lesson course specifically for tourists, and a more general course is under development, and will be available progressively over the next few months.

Please let me know what you think...

Louis