Embedding

Do you have troubles logging in or sending private messages? Do you experience a technical problem on the forum? Post it here!
kwalijkje
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch
Third language: Slovak
Fourth language: French
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: British Sign Language (of Britse Gebarentaal)

Embedding

Post by kwalijkje » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:57 pm

Is it possible to embed little programmes from other sites in a thread on this forum? I tried but didn't succeed.
I wanted to share the word lists and word games from quizlet. Thought they'd be useful for beginners to build up their vocab.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Lui(steren) en(is) moe(ilijk)

Bieneke
Site Administrator
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English

Re: Embedding

Post by Bieneke » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Hoi Kwalijkje,

If I knew the file extension, I could enable it. I do wonder, however, what the point is of uploading the word lists here. On Quizlet (GREAT site, by the way!), I have not found a link to download any software to add the word lists to. Instead, I found a group (which I joined, just like yourself I assume ;-)) where you can upload and share your Dutch vocabulary files: http://quizlet.com/group/1077/. Would it not be better to start a topic (on our forum) about newly added Quizlet Dutch vocabulary files? Every time you add a file, you could post it in that topic.

If there is any way to use the vocabulary files offline, do let me know.

Groetjes,
Bieneke

kwalijkje
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch
Third language: Slovak
Fourth language: French
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: British Sign Language (of Britse Gebarentaal)

Re: Embedding

Post by kwalijkje » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:54 pm

Bieneke! Hoi.
Ik zou heb de woordenlijst op een draad laden, maar is er een spel voor elke woordenlijst die heten Scatter, en die heeft een html ?embedding code?, ik gis om mensen op hun Myspace en andere bloggen paginaen te gebruiken.
Maar, prima advies maakt jou... Ik kan een draad maak waarin ik en iemand anders kunnen nieuwe lijsten vermelden. Ik zal het nu(-ish, geen haast) doe. :)
Dank jewel
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Lui(steren) en(is) moe(ilijk)