Kwebbelhoekje

Do you have troubles logging in or sending private messages? Do you experience a technical problem on the forum? Post it here!
allegro10
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: English

Kwebbelhoekje

Post by allegro10 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Hello all,

When I used to visit this site, I enjoyed the use of Kwebbelhoekje (live chat) and felt it was very useful. Could you tell me if there is still that facility on this site (and if so, could you direct me as to where it might be) or if not, will there be that option available in the near future.

The reason I ask is that I have started a Dutch language course and would love to try my limited langauge skills out. If anyones knows of any other learning matierals that are available on the web, please do help.

With thanks
Allegro10
allegro10

Bieneke
Site Administrator
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English

Re: Kwebbelhoekje

Post by Bieneke » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi Allegro,

We had to abandon our Kwebbelhoekje two weeks ago because of a technical problem (see also: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2265&p=14054#p14058). We will most likely be moving to an IRC chatbox. I have been working on it today and I expect it to work in a few days.

For web resources, you can check the links page (http://www.dutchgrammar.com/en/index.ph ... rselfDutch) or the subforum Resources & Reviews (viewforum.php?f=27).

Tot ziens in het Kwebbelhoekje :)
Bieneke