Dutch lesson

Would you like to publish your own sound files? As a Dutch native speaker, you can create sound files to help Dutch learners. If you are studying Dutch, you can record your voice to practice your pronunciation -- and ideally, let the rest of us enjoy it too. :)
Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Re: Dutch lesson

Post by Shazzy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Sitting in the garden sounds a lovely idea...... while I have had a stressful couple of days working [-X but I just love throwing myself into my Dutch when I get home from a hard shift and your message made me laugh.... I have a friend who lives in Amsterdam and she has also a very broad accent but my family are so much softer that's what I originally meant lol When I get brave enough I will upload some little bits of Dutch for you to listen to and you can tell me what you think of it. I think you have a good sense of humour. Mijn Nederlands familie woont in Zutphen, Vlaardingen and oud beijerland. Mijn moeder was Nederlands en was in Zutphen geboren.

I will try to download the lessons Joke but if it does not work I will tell you and perhaps you can try and upload them here. I have powerpoint 2003 on my netbook and 2007 on this laptop but it should be fun going through them.

Bedankt
Shazzy

Joke
Retired moderator
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Third language: German
Fourth language: French
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Russisch (in progress...)

Post by Joke » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Ik heb niet in de tuin gezeten. Ik heb in de tuin gewerkt. Maar het was heerlijk om weer eens buiten te zijn. Ik heb genoeg van de winter.

Mijn vader komt trouwens uit Vlaardingen, maar ik geloof niet dat je dat nog in mijn uitspraak kan horen.
Shazzy wrote:Mijn moeder was Nederlands en was is in Zutphen geboren.
Een klein verschil tussen Nederlands en Engels.

Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Post by Shazzy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Hoi Joke
Nee goed...... I just cannot get your lessons downloaded :cry: Is it possible to either try uploading them here or could they be sent to my email address at hadlows31ATaol.com ? I am so curious to see them and work through them as extra practice. All I want to do is dutch all the time lol

I bought a voice recorder as when I have lessons with my teacher via skype on talking I can record it and play it back after the lessons and see how many mistakes I made :D

bedankt
Shazzy

Joke
Retired moderator
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Third language: German
Fourth language: French
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Russisch (in progress...)

Post by Joke » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 pm