This is a TV-series young children (aged 6) used to watch in primary school; it's about learning to read and write and I thought it might be helpful/useful for some people here. It does not have any subtitles, but some of it should be followable, especially when the sounds are explained.
Enjoy! For me this is nostalgia!
(In the links next to the episode you can click for more episodes. )
Here, you can view Dutch embedded videos selected for you by our fellow forum members. Did you come across a nice Learn Dutch video? Post it here! If you post Dutch videos, please add the transcript of the text.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:41 am
- Country of residence: Netherlands
- Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
- Second language: English (Great Britain)
- Third language: Turkish
- Fourth language: French
- Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: German, Italian, Spanish.
- Gender: Male
- Location: Tolkamer, NL