Just wanted to thank all of you

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the forum or any other pages on www.dutchgrammar.com, you can post them here.
Mevrouw.Milano
Lid
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: English

Just wanted to thank all of you

Post by Mevrouw.Milano » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Dear staff of dutchgrammar.com,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for what you are doing here. The grammar lessons are fantastic I can't seem to break away from them. This forum is amazing as well. It is nice to find a place where I can learn and practice and actually feel like I have really learned. I am in school to learn Dutch but It pales in comparison to the information you have for us here. Thank you very much.

Ashlie Milano

Jimmylarry
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: English

Re: Just wanted to thank all of you

Post by Jimmylarry » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Your welcome..! :) :)

Boom Boom Cricket Bat

olimpia
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Romanian
Second language: English
Third language: French

Post by olimpia » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Hallo.

Ik wil ook aan jullie allemaal bedanken.
ik ben een tijd geleden begonnen met Nederlands studeren via je website. ik find grammatica heel leuk om te leren en op je website is het heel goed uitgelegd. ik ben naar geen school geweest omdat het te duur is maar nu ken ik veel meer grammatica dan mensen die hier al heel veel jaren wonen, en dat dankzij aan jullie. daarom wil ik jullie hartelijk bedanken.
ik moet over 10 dagen mijn eerst examen geven, en dat is NT2 programma II. ik begon met zo'n hoog niveau omdat ik een HBO opleiding in het Nederlands wil studeren.
mijn grootst probleem is spreken omdat ik er heel laat mee ben begonnen. dus ik ben heel zenuwachtig over het spreken examen.
hebben jullie wat adviesen voor mij om mijn spreken te verbeteren?

ngonyama
Superlid
Country of residence: United States
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Third language: German
Fourth language: French
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Russisch, Xhosa

Post by ngonyama » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm sure your messages are a great encouragement to everyone here. For my (limited) part: you are most welcome: I like this site too and like to help. It actually teaches me a lot about my own language. I would therefore like to thank the people who put it together as well.