Basisexamen Inburgering aka basic civil integration exam

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
konijntje
Nieuwkomer

Basisexamen Inburgering aka basic civil integration exam

Post by konijntje » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:32 pm

hi everyone

is there anyone who's had this exam? if yes I'd be thankful if you let me know about the contents of the exam especially the language test part.

please note this exam is different than that national inburgering exam, anyone can do on internet. this exam was established in march 2006 and consists two parts 1- general knowledge of dutch society and culture 2- an oral language test. my most concern is about the second part therefore I'd be thankful if you provide me with some information of how the test goes on.

TIA

EricJen
Lid
Country of residence: Philippines
Mother tongue: Tagalog
Second language: English
Third language: Visayan

hello..

Post by EricJen » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:20 am

hi Tia,
  Im Jenny, a filipina, married to a dutch national. ill be taking up the exam on december, i am really nervous about this. im not worried on the society but on the language. i know this will be hard, im studying hard now. when will you take the exam?
 God bless!

Jenny
Sometimes, we put too much passion on the biggest priorities in life that we fail to love the simple things. We search so much for the right path but life isn't about searching. It is about letting the unexpected happen!

Natty
Lid
Country of residence: Chile
Mother tongue: Spanish

Post by Natty » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:09 pm

Hallo EricJen and Konijntje

I really hope some one does answer because I will have to go through the same exam. This is the exam the IND has made compulsory before applying to the MVV.
/cry  :P

/crosses fingers so that someone does give us a hand. [-o<

I must say, this site has been VERY helpful !!

Natty.

BrutallyFrank
Global moderator
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Third language: German
Fourth language: French

Post by BrutallyFrank » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:29 pm

Klik op de link en open een PDF-file onderaan de pagina. Daar staat in wat er allemaal gevraagd wordt ...

http://www.ind.nl/nl/inbedrijf/wonenenw ... ervolg.asp
"Moenie worrie nie, alles sal reg kom" (maar hy het nie gesê wanneer nie!)