who passed the Civic Examination?

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
EricJen
Lid
Country of residence: Philippines
Mother tongue: Tagalog
Second language: English
Third language: Visayan

who passed the Civic Examination?

Post by EricJen » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:38 am

hallo allemaal,

Groetjes!

i will take the exam on december, is anyone here have passed it? can you please share me the examples of the question. the questions you had remember. please?!
 that will be a lot of help on me and to others who will take the exam in the future!

God bless!
 Jenny
Sometimes, we put too much passion on the biggest priorities in life that we fail to love the simple things. We search so much for the right path but life isn't about searching. It is about letting the unexpected happen!

gracecenabracke
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Visayan
Second language: Tagalog
Third language: English

Post by gracecenabracke » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:42 am

Hallo....

Ja, Jenny is right... Anybody hier dat kan hulp me en Jenny about the Basic Civic Integration Examination... We are planning to take the exam this coming December, we hope someone can help...

Groetjes... and God bless us all...

Gracecenabracke