dankje wel Dutchgrammar!

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
EricJen
Lid
Country of residence: Philippines
Mother tongue: Tagalog
Second language: English
Third language: Visayan

dankje wel Dutchgrammar!

Post by EricJen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 am

thank you very muct dutch grammar site.. i have passed the civic Exam last dec. 11 at manila, filijpinen. this site had a big help on me... see you all soon in holland!

Jenny :lol:
Sometimes, we put too much passion on the biggest priorities in life that we fail to love the simple things. We search so much for the right path but life isn't about searching. It is about letting the unexpected happen!

scorpio
Lid

Re: dankje wel Dutchgrammar!

Post by scorpio » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:40 am

Hoi Jenny,

Gefeliciteerd op jouw geslaagd.
(Congratulations!!)

Heb je MVV of Natuuralization examen gageven?
(Did you sit for MVV or Naturalization exam?) Can you let us know your feedback on types of questions and passing percentage?

Dank u wel

EricJen
Lid

Post by EricJen » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:10 pm

hoi Scorpio,

Its not so hard, questions on part 1 are so given, if you had the books and Cd's then u can perfect it, the part 2 is a bit difficult, but as an advice, hehe, in repeatetion of sentences, just repeat the sentences even its not the right word, just Rhyme it as what they say it on the phone, someone told me to do that, and i did that.. so even my sentence is not correct, i got a point on rhyming.. but if you know dutch already, then thats no problem.
we are still waiting for the wedding registration now, maybe i will apply for the MVV after we get the advice from IND.
about the percentage, i think before, it was A1-min(16-25points) but they changed it to A2(37-46points) but this score is just on part 2, they have different percentage on part 1.
on my exam, i got 93 points in part 1 and 48 points in part 2.
Goodluck!
God bless!

Jenny
Sometimes, we put too much passion on the biggest priorities in life that we fail to love the simple things. We search so much for the right path but life isn't about searching. It is about letting the unexpected happen!

scorpio
Lid

Post by scorpio » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:46 am

Beste Jenny,

Thanks for the information, especially about rhyming and passing percentage. It is helpful. :-D Can you let me know from where did you get the level Vs passing percentage information? I've been searching for it for almost 1 year now :? ... Also, any idea what are all levels ?

And all the best for your marriage. =D>

Groetjes,
Scorpio

EricJen
Lid

Post by EricJen » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:11 am

welkom Scorpio,

I got the percentage on the paper they gave to me after the exam. its on the 3nd page. it feels good that im able to help you. Goodluck! when ull gonna take ur exam?
Thank you so much!!!

Jenny

scorpio
Lid

Post by scorpio » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:17 am

Hoi Jenny,

I plan to take the exam by 2nd quarter this year. Do you know as per IND, your spouse must work in Nederlands or should have a proof of income in Netherlands only then you can take the exam.
Is it correct in your case, is yuour fiance' working in holland or has a proof of income in holland ?

Groetjes,

EricJen
Lid

Post by EricJen » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:00 pm

hi Scorpio,

Taking the exam doesn't require a proof of income of your fiancee, you should take the exam if you are coming to netherlands. then the proof of income is one of the requirements in getting a visa (MVV). it will follow when u have already passed the exam.
hope that answers your question, dankje en Goedendag!

Groetjes,
Jenny

scorpio
Lid

Post by scorpio » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:49 am

Thanks Jenny, that fits the bill :wink: