'Inburgering' for Dutch nationality

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
Fisla
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Macedonian
Second language: English

'Inburgering' for Dutch nationality

Post by Fisla » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:14 am

Dear all
All this is very confusing, changing od names of the exams, this kind and that kind tests, very frustrating.

Anyway, I am supposed to prepare for the 'new' inburgerings exam in order to apply for Dutch nationality. I live abroad and have to prepare for the exams myself. This makes the things more complicated; passing the test in an Embassy changes the structure and instead of 'portfolio' you are required additional test, BUT what kind??????????????????????????/
Can someone who has passed the inburgerings exam for nationality share the experience (wherever this exam has been taken). On the http://www.inburgeren.nl/inburgeraar/Na ... isatie.asp there is hardly any information regarding the actual test and the examples are so poor! Are you expected to write parts of the answeres somewhere or only have multiple choice answers ? So confusing.

I appreciate help
Fisla

Vicky
Superlid
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Kyrgyz
Second language: Russian
Third language: Dutch (Netherlands)
Fourth language: English (Great Britain)
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: een beetje Slowaaks

Re: 'Inburgering' for Dutch nationality

Post by Vicky » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Fisla wrote:Dear all
All this is very confusing, changing od names of the exams, this kind and that kind tests, very frustrating.

Anyway, I am supposed to prepare for the 'new' inburgerings exam in order to apply for Dutch nationality. I live abroad and have to prepare for the exams myself. This makes the things more complicated; passing the test in an Embassy changes the structure and instead of 'portfolio' you are required additional test, BUT what kind??????????????????????????/
Can someone who has passed the inburgerings exam for nationality share the experience (wherever this exam has been taken). On the http://www.inburgeren.nl/inburgeraar/Na ... isatie.asp there is hardly any information regarding the actual test and the examples are so poor! Are you expected to write parts of the answeres somewhere or only have multiple choice answers ? So confusing.

I appreciate help
Fisla
Hoi Fisla,
heeft iemand je geholpen met je vraag? Als niemand heeft dat gedaan dan laat me weten en ik vertel je mijn ervaring. Ik ben de inburgering toets buitenland geslaagd.

Has anybody helped you with your question? If noone did that then let me know and I'll share my experience. I've passed Civic Intergration abroad exam.

Groetjes,

Vicky