help!nt2 abroad??

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 am
Country of residence: Greece
Mother tongue: Greek
Second language: Dutch (Netherlands)
Third language: English
Gender: Female

help!nt2 abroad??

Post by maxim » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 am

can i do nt2 abroad i have heard you can please help me!!!i live in greece and i wan tto do it here!!!is that possible???

User avatar
Site Administrator
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:18 pm
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Gender: Female
Location: Maastricht

Re: help!nt2 abroad??

Post by Bieneke » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:35 am

Do you mean the NT2 exam or NT2 classes?

For the Staatsexamen NT2, you have to go the Netherlands. You may be able to find Dutch classes in your area to prepare for the exam. Maybe you are confusing the NT2 exam with the 'Inburgeringsexamen' that people need in order to apply for a Dutch residence permit. See this thread (among others) for more information: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1431. EU citizens do not need to pass this exam.

Post Reply