NT2 and Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (NavT)

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Re: NT2 and Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (NavT)

Post by Shazzy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Hello
I am studying for the NT2 exam via NTI in Leiden in Holland but I live in the UK. I had to have the materials sent to a Dutch address and then get them to forward the materials to me. It is a good course and I am enjoying it. All my homework is marked via email so there is no problem doing the course but you MUST SIT THE EXAMS IN HOLLAND. It could be possible I am sure to do an NT2 COURSE via skype with someone like Adappel. He seems a very good teacher as he offered to help me but it just did not work out for me on this occassion. I may take him up on his services at a later date. You can get practice papers that you can do in your own land. Good Luck

Shazzy x