intake for training staatexamen

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
littlemamanl
Lid

intake for training staatexamen

Post by littlemamanl » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:26 pm

hello everyone,
I would like to know how about the intake for training staatexamen program 1 . what about it ? :?
thank you

Vicky
Superlid
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Kyrgyz
Second language: Russian
Third language: Dutch (Netherlands)
Fourth language: English (Great Britain)
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: een beetje Slowaaks

Re: intake for training staatexamen

Post by Vicky » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 pm

I think you mean de proefexamen?
I've done it at Friesland College in Sneek. You'll be given exam papers which are similar to a real exam tasks. You have to complete those tasks within a given time. It costs you nothing. They test your Listening, Writing, Speaking and Reading abilities in Dutch of course. I needed to come twice to complete them. Then a teacher checks your work/answers and advises you a relevant programme: staatsexamen I of II. After this you will be offered either to take some preparation courses or self-study. I've chosen for courses, 4 half-days: 3 days working in a group and 1 day (Thu) each week is an "exam-day" to test your progress. End of March I'll do staatsexamen II, all 4 parts within 2 days.
I hope my information was useful for you.
Groetjes,
Vicky

littlemamanl
Lid

Re: intake for training staatexamen

Post by littlemamanl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 pm

thank you so much vicky. That is really helpful for me :-P