Dutch Language Exam for Naturalization

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
Emee
Nieuwkomer

Dutch Language Exam for Naturalization

Post by Emee » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Dear All,

Hi! I am going to take "Inburgeringsexamen voor naturalisatie in het Buitenland" in June 2009 but not the whole part, only the part of "Kennis van de Nederlandse Taal".

Can someone tell me or confirm me whether the Dutch Language Exam for Naturalization or for Dutch Nationality will be exactly the same as the Civic Integration Exam abroad? Does it also take 15 minutes?

I am a little bit confuse..please help. I have studied the list of probable questions that is being published in this forum for the Inburgeringsexamen but I do not know if this will be the same test for the naturalization. If not, then please is there someone out there would be kind enough to share with me some examples of the test? Is there a special book or study material only for this exam?

Your reply will be a great help for me. You can send me email if you wish at: emmice_AT_hotmail.com

Thanks a lot for your time.
Emee

---
Edit by Bieneke - I masked the email address; replace _AT_ by @.