Basisexamen inburgering "verhaaltje navertellen"

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!

Basisexamen inburgering "verhaaltje navertellen"

Postby abhi » Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Beste mensen,

Binnenkort mijn man gaat inburgering examen doen in New Delhi, I wil graag wat meer informatie over het laatste onderdeel van het examen Kan iemand mij hier meer over vertellen? Hoe lang duurt dat verhaaltje? En wat voor soort verhaaltje kan het zijn?
Als iemand heeft soort oefenen pakket dan graag laat mee weten via deze forum

Mijn dank is grot,
abhi
Nieuwkomer

Country of residence: India
Mother tongue: Hindi
Second language: English

Re: Basisexamen inburgering "verhaaltje navertellen"

Postby Noria » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm

hallo,
ik heb ook volgend week examen in amsterdam
ik heb gehoord dat de onderdeel toets geproken nederland duurt ongeveer
15 mn maar ik weet niet voor jouw man of is het zelfd want
voor mij dat gaat over inburging als ik ben geslaagd dan kreek ik een inburging diploma
en dat zal heel fijn zijn :-D en voor jouw vraag je hebt eerst tegensteling je hebt 5 tot 10 tegensteling;
zinnen nazege; nou herhalen alleen maar,
je hebt court vraag bv; je kunt koken met heet water of met koud water? heet naturlijk
nou die soort vraag
en darna je hebt het moilijkst moment nou voor mij is echt moilijk 8) je hebt alleen maar 2 verhaal niet meer
je moet goed luisteren
je moet onthouden;
wie
waar
wanner
enzovoort dat helpt heel veel als je weet wat gaat de texte over
je hebt veel vorbeelden in deze site van tegensteling court vragen en 5 verhaal of 6 jouw man kan
goed oefenen
ik wens aan je man veel succes
grotjes noria
Noria
Lid

Postby Ronald » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:35 am

abhi wrote:Beste mensen,

Binnenkort mijn man gaat inburgering examen doen in New Delhi,

Hello, I too have exam in New Delhi, in 1 more week. Could you please give me some idea's what more i need to know. and how the exam and results are given.
Thank you in advance.
Ronald
Ronald
Nieuwkomer

Third language: English

Postby Bieneke » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am

You can find plenty of examples in this subforum of the kind of questions you can expect. I have not read it anywhere, but I suppose the results will be given to you by the embassy or consulate.

Adappel wrote: "Het nazeggen van zinnetjes bepaalt voor 75% de uitslag van deze toets. Tegenstellingen bepalen voor slechts 12,5% de uitslag en de beantwoording van vragen ook voor 12,5%." :arrow: The result is based for 75% on repeating sentences, 12.5 % antonyms, and 12.5% answering question.

Veel succes volgende week (good luck next week)!
Bieneke
Bieneke
Site Administrator

Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)

Postby Ronald » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Thank You so much,

I am pass in test
1. 100/100
2. 47/80

it took me 4 months as self study and help from many websites and mainly from my wife. daily skype conversation.

Now I have to do paper work. hope it is going to be over soon so i can live with my wife.

Once again thank you, very one.

Doei.
Ronald
Nieuwkomer

Third language: English

Postby sweet doc » Tue May 18, 2010 10:05 am

i heard there are some audio files which can help with the nazzegen ( repeating the sentences part) ..bcz i am weakest in that part ..can some one help
sweet doc
Nieuwkomer

Country of residence: Pakistan
Mother tongue: Urdu

Postby Bieneke » Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 am

On this web page, you can download an example exam (with sound; click on "Oefentoets Gesproken Nederlands" or "TGN"): http://www.ikwilnaarnederland.nl/inburg ... enland.php.

I think the podcast of Brenno de Winter is a great help if you want to practice your pronunciation. He pronounces sentences very slowly, and allows you some time to repeat them yourself. See: www.lauraspeaksdutch.info.

There are many more websites for learning Dutch that provide audio samples. On our own site, you can have a look at the audio section (see the audio tab on the top the screen). In the links section (under the links tab), you find many more resources.

If you would like someone to listen to your pronunciation, you could record your own sound files and upload them (e.g. on www.esnips.com) so that we can give you feedback on your pronuncation.

Good luck!
Bieneke
Bieneke
Site Administrator

Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)

Return to NT2-examen & Inburgering