Help anyone...

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
marcomanzoni
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Italian
Second language: English
Third language: Spanish

Help anyone...

Post by marcomanzoni » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi all,

I have a (big) problem, my girlfriend :). She is from Peru and I am from Italy living in NL. We already sent all the documents to the IND but they answered with a "negative advise" saying that she has to take the inburgering exam because some rules have changed at the beginning of 2009.
Now I already bought the books Naar Nederland, Op Weg and a course of dutch. And plus she has private lessons everytime she comes to visit me.
Somewhere on the forum I read that with little study you can pass this test as long as you put some effort in it. True?
One of the easist points are the ones when you have to repeat the sentences. True?
Does the exam last only 15 minutes?

Thanks for your reply.

Marco

Miss_s
Lid

Re: Help anyone...

Post by Miss_s » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:25 pm

marcomanzoni wrote:Hi all,

I have a (big) problem, my girlfriend :). She is from Peru and I am from Italy living in NL. We already sent all the documents to the IND but they answered with a "negative advise" saying that she has to take the inburgering exam because some rules have changed at the beginning of 2009.
Now I already bought the books Naar Nederland, Op Weg and a course of dutch. And plus she has private lessons everytime she comes to visit me.
Somewhere on the forum I read that with little study you can pass this test as long as you put some effort in it. True?
One of the easist points are the ones when you have to repeat the sentences. True?
Does the exam last only 15 minutes?

Thanks for your reply.

Marco

thx for the Q, i need it too, i hope someone can help....

Vicky
Superlid
Mother tongue: Kyrgyz
Second language: Russian
Third language: Dutch (Netherlands)
Fourth language: English (Great Britain)
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: een beetje Slowaaks

Post by Vicky » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 am

Did you apply for MVV without doing the exam in the dutch embassy in Peru? This is one of the most important conditions nowadays. Take a look some posts here regarding Inburgering in het buitenland. There you should find some question samples. Last year the minimum number of points to pass the exam was 16 out of 100. I believe it didn't change so far. I'm on vacation at the moment, otherwise I would look for some more info for you.
Good luck.

LunaBibliofila
Nieuwkomer

Post by LunaBibliofila » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Hello Marco,

I did my test last year and have some files that can be useful to your girlfriend. I have a list of 250 pairs of opposites (boven - beneden, etc.), which is one part of the test, and the file also has the translation in English and Spanish (I'm Mexican). I also have simple example files of the test, and I found that some of the sentences and questions were used in the actual test. You need to tell her the correct answers to the questions though, those are not included. These were given to me by the mexican community here in the NL, but I have no idea where they got them. They're a big help because to be honest the repeating the phrases part was the most difficult one for me.

She also needs to memorize the 100 cultural questions and answers that come in the Naar Nederland package. This is the easiest part. I would also recommend she makes use of the 3 pre-tests, because they really give you an idea of how the real test will be like.

I think the test lasts a bit more than 15 minutes, but I'm not sure since I was very very nervous!

Let me know if you're interested in the files :)
LunaBibliofila

Miss_s
Lid

Post by Miss_s » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:28 pm

LunaBibliofila wrote:Hello Marco,

I did my test last year and have some files that can be useful to your girlfriend. I have a list of 250 pairs of opposites (boven - beneden, etc.), which is one part of the test, and the file also has the translation in English and Spanish (I'm Mexican). I also have simple example files of the test, and I found that some of the sentences and questions were used in the actual test. You need to tell her the correct answers to the questions though, those are not included. These were given to me by the mexican community here in the NL, but I have no idea where they got them. They're a big help because to be honest the repeating the phrases part was the most difficult one for me.

She also needs to memorize the 100 cultural questions and answers that come in the Naar Nederland package. This is the easiest part. I would also recommend she makes use of the 3 pre-tests, because they really give you an idea of how the real test will be like.

I think the test lasts a bit more than 15 minutes, but I'm not sure since I was very very nervous!

hi,wow, that's really great....If you dont mind can you make 2 copy's please? one for Marco and one for me, maybe, if you don't mind of course,

thanks in advance,
groetjes,

s

LunaBibliofila
Nieuwkomer

Post by LunaBibliofila » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 am

No problem s, I just want to confirm your email, can you please send it by pm?

I also found this post by bandida33 with more questions and answers: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1468

Groetjes,
LunaBibliofila

windmill
Lid
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia
Mother tongue: Tagalog

Post by windmill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new from this site. I will be having a naturalisatie examen on Dec 5, 2009. Can anyone please help me or do you have any suggestions for the exam? I'm living here in Saudi Arabia now with my dutch husband and daughter. And as you know there's no class I can attend to here where we live. I only study thru online and some books. I have Naar nederland pakket, ijsbreker, klare taal and het groene boek. Is this enough???? PLease help!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

mahraj
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Hindi

Post by mahraj » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:54 pm

LunaBibliofila wrote:Hello Marco,

Hi LunaBibliofila,

I am in similar situation where I have test for the exam on 07th of January.

Can you please email the files to me at akshim_AT_gmail.com

Thank you in advance for the help.

Kind regards.

[edit] Masked the email addres. To send Mahraj an email, replace _AT_ by @. [/edit]