NAturalisatie examen

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
windmill
Lid
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia
Mother tongue: Tagalog
Second language: English

NAturalisatie examen

Post by windmill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I will be having inburgeringsexamen to prepare for naturalization on Dec 5. Can anyone help me what in preparation for that???? We are living in Saudi Arabia now and we have no means to take dutch classes in our place and my only means is through online and some books ( naar nederland pakket, ijsbreker, het groene boek, klare taal. Is this enough resources? Please helppppp!!!!

Thanks in advance....

groetjes :)

Fe

BrutallyFrank
Global moderator
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Third language: German
Fourth language: French

Re: NAturalisatie examen

Post by BrutallyFrank » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Google for 'inburgeren' ...

Here's a link to Inburgeren.nl: http://www.inburgeren.nl/inburgeraar/default.asp
But I'm afraid that all the questions will be in Dutch, so I guess you'll need to have some basic knowledge of the language.
"Moenie worrie nie, alles sal reg kom" (maar hy het nie gesê wanneer nie!)

windmill
Lid
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia
Mother tongue: Tagalog

Re: NAturalisatie examen

Post by windmill » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:15 am

BrutallyFrank wrote:Google for 'inburgeren' ...

Here's a link to Inburgeren.nl: http://www.inburgeren.nl/inburgeraar/default.asp
But I'm afraid that all the questions will be in Dutch, so I guess you'll need to have some basic knowledge of the language.

Hoi BrutallyFrank,

Thank you for the link. It is really strange, I can somehow understand dutch and know some basic dutch but when it comes to speaking, I'm knocked out. I can read and listen better than speaking. When my in-laws speak dutch when I'm around, I can understand what they are talking about (though not every detail :( :( )but responding is totally out. Anyhow, thanks again for the reply. I appreciate it a lot.

groetjes