RSS RSS   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   Kwebbelhoekje Chat   View the advanced search options Search   Register Register   Login Login   Exercise Exercise
  Change font size Print view It is currently April 20th, 2014, 2:26 pm    

Please help me: Intensive Dutch Course

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!

Postby Fred » January 18th, 2011, 11:25 am

Dear listers,

I'm new to this forum but it seems to be a very useful resource, thanks to all the active participants. As a beginner (with some basic knowledge of Dutch), I'm looking for a high quality, "intensive" Dutch course, which can prepare me for NT2-1 or NT2-2 rather quickly. I need to pass my Staatsexamen by April (preferably early March). I live in Delft so I would prefer classes in Delft, Den Haag, Rotterdam, or nearby cities. The costs of the course are not really a concern at this moment.

- What course/institute would you recommend, based on your personal e experience, for my purpose?

In order to speed up the process, I would also like to spend time at home for self-study (in parallel to the class).

- What materials, books, software, etc. would you recommend for this purpose?

I really appreciate your time and kind consideration to support me. Thanks beforehand :-)

Cheers,
Fred
Fred
Nieuwkomer

Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: English

Sponsor

Do not like ads? Register for free and view this forum without ads.
Sponsor

Re: Please help me: Intensive Dutch Course

Postby Grytolle » January 18th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Just post one thread next time ;(
:-)
Grytolle
Superlid

Country of residence: Belgium
Mother tongue: Swedish
Second language: English

Return to NT2-examen & Inburgering