NT2 Staatsexamen

NT2 is 'Nederlands als Tweede Taal' or 'Dutch as a second language. 'Inburgering' is 'integration'. Many people who settle in the Netherlands have to do the 'inburgeringsexamen' or 'Staatsexamen NT2'. In this subforum, you can ask questions about this exam. If you have already done the exam, you are warmly invited to share your experience with us!
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:59 pm
Mother tongue: Hebrew

NT2 Staatsexamen

Postby Shaul123 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm

I am folowing now a NT2 curse in Amsterdam. I would like to know, what level of staatsexamen I need to do instead of doing a inburgeringscursus?

Thank you,
Shaul Walter

Sponsored message

Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 pm
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Korean
Second language: English
Third language: Dutch (Netherlands)
Gender: Female
Location: Amsterdam

Re: NT2 Staatsexamen

Postby JDjazz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello Shaul,

Staatsexamen NT2 programma I (B1 level) is sufficient for meeting inburgering requirements. I have also taken the same course/exams myself instead of inburgering course.

Good luck!


Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Polish
Second language: English
Third language: Dutch (Netherlands)

Re: NT2 Staatsexamen

Postby Rose_Dowson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Hallo JD
NT2 programma I is A1-A2 and NT2 programma II is B1-B2
NT2 programma I or II is sufficient only for EU members.


Sponsored message

Return to “NT2-examen & Inburgering”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest