your Dutch or English for my Chinese

Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
lichun
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Mandarin
Second language: English

your Dutch or English for my Chinese

Post by lichun » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 am

MY CHINESE EXCHANGE YOUR DUTCH

My name is Lichun from Taiwan living in Rotterdam now. I finished my study this summer. Although I have been living in the Netherlands for two years, I did not really speak Dutch. BUT NOW I REALLY START LEARNING….. Therefore, I am looking for someone want to learn Chinese and teach me Dutch. My Dutch level is almost zero. We can meet “real” or use “Skype” once a week or two weeks. I am interested in all kind of art, music, film…..and so on.
If you are interested, please contact with me.
Thanks

OR

MY CHINESE EXCHANGE YOUR ENGLISH

Hi, I am lichun, Chinese native speaker, living in Rotterdam. My English is not good enough, sometimes I use wrong words or I misunderstand the usage in similar words. Therefore, I am looking for English native speaker can improve my English and check my writing. It is possible by email, Skype or meeting. I can offer Chinese lesson or calligraphy or tea or café or…..
If someone is interested, please contact with me.
Thanks

JazzedPotato
Superlid
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Third language: German
Fourth language: French
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: 5:Spaans (lerend)

Re: your Dutch or English for my Chinese

Post by JazzedPotato » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi Lichun,

Welcome to this site. :)

You might be a little hardpressed to find a Dutch person wanting to learn Chinese here (but then you might get lucky who knows.. :D )
Maybe someone will want to skype with you anyway to help you. :)

Another option you might look into is this site. It' s a site for penpals worldwide, there are quite a few Dutch & English speaking people on there as well looking for penpal and/ or language exchange so maybe it would be easier to find someone there to exchange with (surely some people are trying to learn Chinese there as well as there are thousands of members.) :)

http://www.interpals.net/index.php

Good luck :) :thumbsup:

- Jazzed -
" Roam with young Persephone.
Plucking poppies for your slumber . . .
With the morrow, there shall be
One more wraith among your number
. "

Alicece
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: United States
Mother tongue: English
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Chinese

Re: your Dutch or English for my Chinese

Post by Alicece » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:15 am

Study Chinese because it will greatly help when you are traveling to and within China. If you are able to easily and efficiently get around on your own because you know the language, then you will have a much more enjoyable and less confusing travel experience. The important thing of learning Chinese is interest. The best and most effective way is to communicate with local people. You can have a try of hanbridgemandarin.com teachers here are locals.