Do you want to learn Spanish?

Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
rafaelcalacarvajal
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Spanish
Second language: Catalan
Third language: English (Great Britain)
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Dutch and French

Do you want to learn Spanish?

Post by rafaelcalacarvajal » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 am

Hello.

My name is Rafael Cala Carvajal, I am 39 years old and I am Spanish. I am working as a teacher of Spanish and English in a secondary school in Barcelona (Spain). I studied Hispanic Philology at the University of Barcelona and I have been always interested in learning new languages. As my father lived and worked in Eindhoven (The Netherlands), I have a special feeling towards The Nederlands and the Dutch language. For this reason I am studying Dutch on my own and I would like to practice it with a native speaker. In addition, I have the intention to improve my French in the near future. As for my interests, apart from studying languages, I love philosophy and history. In fact, I'm studying Humanities at the Open University of Catalunya.

For all this, I can teach you Spanish or Catalan languages in exchange of Dutch. As I said, I also study French. Therefore, Belgian bilingual speakers Dutch-French would be a good classmate to share my language with, although my priority is now Dutch. I have a lot of material, as am I a teacher, so you will not have to prepare or look for exercises and so on. Finally, I know how to use Skype (rafael.cala1).

I look forward hearing from you.

Rafael Cala Carvajal

natasja73
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Spain
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Third language: German
Fourth language: Spanish

Re: Do you want to learn Spanish?

Post by natasja73 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Hola Rafael.
Soy Holandesa y quiero mejorar mi Castellano.
Hablo también Ingles y Aleman.
No se puedes ayudar?
Saludos,Natasja

sjansen
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Third language: Spanish

Re: Do you want to learn Spanish?

Post by sjansen » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi,
I would like to improve my spanish in order to learn you dutch.
How can we contact eachother?
Best,
Suzanne