E-mail to a Dutch friend

Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
Lynn
Waardevol lid
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: English

E-mail to a Dutch friend

Post by Lynn » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to have an e-mail friend with whom I can correspond in Dutch with; maybe once a week or so or more. It's with no obligations attached to answer speedily. If you're a native Dutch speaker, it would suffice that major corrections in my writing are made and the minor ones can be left out. Maybe sometimes I would ask questions relating to Dutch grammar or the language as a whole.

Maybe an exchange of cultures, or friendship or anything under the sun.

I speak and write English, Malay, Indonesian and Chinese (Mandarin) fluently. For Chinese (Mandarin) though, I do not have the programme to write the characters, and I can only do the "han yu pin yin" (romanized characters). If you would like to learn any of the above languages, feel free to write too :)

Cheers,
Lynn

Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Re: E-mail to a Dutch friend

Post by Shazzy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 am

Hi Lyn

When I write to you in Dutch feel free to correct any of the mistakes in my mails :D This is how we learn. I have just sent you a long email in English :D

Chat soon
Shazzy