Dutch for Chinese [Mandarin]

Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
Deliciousation
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Belgium
Mother tongue: Dutch (Flanders)
Second language: English
Third language: French
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Ik zou heel graag (de basis van :p) Chinees (liefst Mandarijn, anders Kantonees) leren!

Dutch for Chinese [Mandarin]

Post by Deliciousation » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi!

I'm Lukas, a Belgian student. Since I've some Chinese friends I often meet Chinese speaking people. Most of time I really like these people, but they are very shy and always communicate in Chinese with each other. Unfortunately I don't understand a word of their conversations which is quite annoying. It would be logical to ask those friends for help, but I'm afraid they won't understand my motivation. So if there's someone out there wanting to help me (by mail/chat/facebook), let me know! :) I'd be glad to help you with your Dutch or French (I'm not a native speaker of French).

Greetings

louis035
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Cantonese
Second language: Mandarin
Third language: English
Fourth language: Japanese
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Dutch, German

Re: Dutch for Chinese [Mandarin]

Post by louis035 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 am

Hey, Lucas. I am Daning, a Chinese student studying in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Maybe I can help you with that. I have learned Dutch for about 10 months and now really need to practice my speaking very often, better on skype. If you are interested, please first add me on FB, my account name is Louis Daning Xie. :-)
I hope I can hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Daning

karochelle
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Mandarin
Second language: Japanese
Third language: Polish

Post by karochelle » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 am

Hello! I would like to learn dutch badly! I am a Singaporean Chinese, so I can speak flurent english and mandarin. Please teach me dutch and I will share funny stories! Hahaha :)

Jo

Iamken
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)

Post by Iamken » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:22 pm

ni hao, i would really like to learn chinese. I am going to singapore next year, i can speak dutch and english.

clairewang
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: China
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Fijian
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: english, Chinese,

Post by clairewang » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:56 am

Iamken wrote:ni hao, i would really like to learn chinese. I am going to singapore next year, i can speak dutch and english.
Hi lamken, if you really want to learn Chinese, you can learn Chinese language course, it will help you communicate with Chinese people smoothly.

chiniji85
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Thai

Post by chiniji85 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:33 am

Try out this website with lots of Free Chinese Mandarin Lessons Online for basic level. Each lesson also has Chinese vocabularies provided. Pretty easy to learn.