I am a linguist and have also trained as a teacher of English as a foreign language.
I would like to have a native Dutch speaker who would be there to answer specific questions in return for my helping with English.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist so want to know what's "right" - not just what gets me by.
Hope you're out there!
Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 am
- Country of residence: Netherlands
- Mother tongue: English (Great Britain)
- Second language: Spanish
- Third language: French
- Fourth language: Dutch (Netherlands)
- Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Italian, Portuguese, German
- Gender: Female