Dutch-Russian, or just Dutch practising through chat

Would you like to learn Dutch in exchange for teaching your native language? Are you a native Dutch speaker and are you looking for someone who can help you with studying English? Or Russian? Japanese? Post it here!
ILashKa
Waardevol lid
Mother tongue: Russian

Dutch-Russian, or just Dutch practising through chat

Post by ILashKa » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Hoi allemaal,

Perhaps any of Dutch native speakers would want to study some Russian? Image
I could help them in exchange for chatting in Dutch with me as I extremly need practice.Image

(Russian is very easy - we don't have articles, we don't have diphtongs, we have lots of foreign words to recognise Image)

Groetjes,
Ilashka

singerin
Waardevol lid
Country of residence: Netherlands
Second language: English
Third language: Dutch (Netherlands)

Post by singerin » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:21 pm

ILashKa
:D Ja, wij hebben geen lidwoorden. Maar het alfabet is helemaal anders. Dat is een probleem voor de meeste mensen.  :(
Mijn vriend kan alleen vloeken in het Russisch. Toen hij in Rusland was, heeft hij paar woorden van mijn kennissen  gehoord. Ik vind het niet leuk.  :mad:  Maar hij kan zeggen: " Hoi.  Hoe gaat het; Tot ziens;Dag; Matreshka. :D ".   De uispraak is ook goed.

Yes, we don't have articles. But our alfabet is absolutly different. That is a problem for the most of  people.
My friend can only swear in Russian. He heard several words from my acqaintances when he was in Russia. I don't think it's nice. But he can say: " Hey. How are you doing? See you. Bye. Woodendoll". The pronunciation is also goed.
Last edited by singerin on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quetzal
Retired moderator
Country of residence: Belgium
Mother tongue: Dutch (Flanders)

Post by Quetzal » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 pm

Ik zou graag ooit wel Russisch leren, maar voorlopig heb ik mijn handen meer dan vol aan Arabisch en Turks... als ik ooit tijd en zin heb, weet ik je dus te vinden, Ilaskha. ;)

I'd like to learn Russian at some point, but for now I'm too busy with Arabic and Turkish... if I ever have time and feel like it, I'll know where to find you, Ilashka. ;)

ILashKa
Waardevol lid

Post by ILashKa » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:07 pm

singerin wrote:ILashKa
:D Ja, wij hebben geen lidwoorden. Maar het alfabet is helemaal anders. Dat is een probleem voor de meeste mensen.  :(
Singerin
I don't think that the alphabet is a big problem. And I can explain why - we do NOT have diphtongs, i.e. in Russian every letter is a ONE sound. And in Dutch you have so many sound-combinations (diphtongs) that form one sound with the help of several (up to 3) letters and that makes the pronounciation a little bit "ingewikkeld" :)
Althogh good practice fixes this in a quite short period of time.

Quetzal
Arabic is much more difficult than Russian in my opinion :) Turkish not - and b.t.w I can understand Turkish very well.
If you ever decide to learn Russian you can find me in MSN (ilakhATazevtDOTcom).

ma_chere
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Russia
Third language: French
Fourth language: Dutch

Re: Dutch-Russian, or just Dutch practising through chat

Post by ma_chere » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Studying russian language is not as simple as it seems for the first time . But if you have a strong desire to do it you will succeed! It's sometimes very hard for my dutch boyfriend to memorize some words and understand grammar, but if you have a person by your side to help you, everything will be ok. Help each other ! :-D :-D :-D

jayron
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (other)
Third language: German
Fourth language: Russian
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Armeens

Re: Dutch-Russian, or just Dutch practising through chat

Post by jayron » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:43 am

I want to talk Russian. i can help you with your Dutch i have been teaching that language in another country slashjay2000@yahoo.com