Help on Dutch offered

Are you a native Dutch speaker and would you like to help people who are learning Dutch? Here, you can introduce yourself and let people know how you can help - for example through email, Skype, MSN, or live.
suuzels

Help on Dutch offered

Post by suuzels » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I discovered this forum by accident. I'm a mother tongue speaker of Dutch with a background in linguistics. It's a small effort for me to help and answer your questions on Dutch grammar, pronounciation and so on!

If you'd like me to help you, please contact me by pm, since I don't want me e-mail address to be everywhere on the internet! ;-)

Best,

Suzanne

celestesa4
Lid
Country of residence: Spain
Mother tongue: Spanish
Second language: Dutch
Third language: English
Fourth language: Catalan

Hey Susanne

Post by celestesa4 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Hallo Susanne,

Ik ben Celeste, ik woon nu in Spanje, maar in drie of vier maanden gaa ik naar NL om en werk te zoeken en in September (als ik kan) begginnen met studeren. Ik moet mijn NT2-2 haalen voor mijn opleiding kunnen doen, en doordat moet ik hard en snel nederlands leren. Ik ben in NL geboren, en mijn vader is nederlander, doordat kan ik al en beetje nederlands pratten.
Ik zou het prachttig vinden als we een "exchange" maaken. Ik kan je Spaans laaten leren, of Catalans, Ik praat ook Engels en een beetje Frans...

Wacht voor je antwoord.
Zoentjes!
Celeste.
Moedertaal: Spaans, Catalaans / tweede taal: Nederlands en Engels
kennis van Frans en Italiaans

rafaelcalacarvajal
Nieuwkomer
Mother tongue: Spanish
Second language: Catalan
Third language: English (Great Britain)
Fifth, sixth, seventh, ..., languages: Dutch and French

Re: Help on Dutch offered

Post by rafaelcalacarvajal » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Hello, Suzanne.
My name is Rafael Cala Carvajal and I have read with interest your offer about helping to learn Dutch. I am 39 years old and I am Spanish. I am working as a teacher of Spanish and English in a secondary school in Barcelona. I studied Hispanic Philology at the University of Barcelona and I have been always interested in learning new languages. As my father lived and worked in Eindhoven (Netherlands), I have a special feeling towards The Nederlands and the Dutch language. For this reason I am studying Dutch on my own and I would like to practice it with a native speaker.
As for my interests, apart from studying languages, I love philosophy and history. In fact, I'm studying Humanities at the Open University of Catalunya.
For all this, If you are interested, I can teach you Spanish or Catalan language in exchange of practising Dutch with you. Of course, you will not have to prepare any material. It's up to me both in Spanish and in Dutch, as am I a teacher.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Rafael Cala Carvajal