Dutch private lessons for only €10,- per hour

Are you a native Dutch speaker and would you like to help people who are learning Dutch? Here, you can introduce yourself and let people know how you can help - for example through email, Skype, MSN, or live.
marleenblomsma
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: Dutch (Netherlands)
Second language: English
Third language: French
Fourth language: Spanish

Dutch private lessons for only €10,- per hour

Post by marleenblomsma » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 pm

This is an: "I help you, you help me" - kind of a deal.

Do you need help with your inburgering?
Do you want to get the basics down?

Wether you need help with studying for the staatsexamen, or just want to know more about the Dutch culture, customs and habits, I can help you out!

I started working as a volunteer and helped some foreigners with their Dutch. Thats going really well!

I am looking for a student because I want to get my teachers degree for teaching Dutch to foreigners at the University of Amsterdam in September.

I would like to get a head start and therefore, I need you!

Regular private lessons cost a lot of money, but since I am learning from this too, I am offering my lessons for only €10,- per hour. I am teaching from my home, near the city center of Haarlem. We will use my computer, Ipad, newspapers, magazines, kids books,... Ofcourse, lessons will be personalized, depending on your level and what you want to learn.

If the money is a problem, we can talk about it. My intention is not to get rich from this, I just don't want to attract the wrong kind of people by teaching for free.

Interested? Please email me.

Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Re: Dutch private lessons for only €10,- per hour

Post by Shazzy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Hello
I have been learning Dutch for four years now and I speak quite good Dutch. I already have a Dutch teacher that teaches me over skpe for speaking practice and I am also doing a course with NTI for NT2. There is always need for more help with my Dutch. Would you consider teaching over skype say once or month or something like that for extra practice for me. I live in the UK. I am always in need of extra help with grammer, speaking etc. Listening is what I find the hardest. If so please email me at hadlows31@aol.com or private message me.

Sharon

KMM
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Mother tongue: English (United States)
Second language: Dutch

Re: Dutch private lessons for only €10,- per hour

Post by KMM » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 am

Hi,
I live in South Amsterdam, have passed my NT2 exams in Oct 2011 and want to keep learning. I am self-employed professional but not much opportunity to practice my dutch, so your offer sounds like a good possibility.

Could we speak more about this together via phone? Please email me privately at mayskathy@gmail.com if you are interested.
thanks, Kathy