will you help me learn dutch over skype?

Are you learning Dutch and looking for a native Dutch speaker to get some practice? Here, you can write something about yourself, your level of Dutch, your objectives, and your preferred means of communication (email, Skype, MSN, live, etc.).
rubella
Nieuwkomer
Country of residence: United States
Mother tongue: English

will you help me learn dutch over skype?

Post by rubella » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 am

Hello! I am currently studying Dutch. I am very shy about speaking and need a lot of encouragement to practice! Please let me know if you would like to help. Thank you.

Shazzy
Superlid
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Mother tongue: English
Second language: Dutch

Re: will you help me learn dutch over skype?

Post by Shazzy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Hello

I have a teacher who is excellent for speaking practice. Her name is Yorien and lives in Groningen. She runs basic email courses called digidutch which are great and also teaches over skype. I have been with her for 2 months now and my Dutch has improved so much. Here are her details: http://www.sayitindutch.com
If you contact her tell her I told you about her. My name is Sharon Hadlow from the UK.

How long have you been learning Dutch? Also you can practice your writing skills on here and the moderators are just brilliant and help you so much. We kind of try and help each other. I think we are like a community. I am in my 3rd year of learning Dutch and next month I will be sitting my GCSE exams.

Groetjes
Shazzy