Inburgering exam cd and/or dvd

If you have any plans to move to Holland or if you have already settled there, this is the place to discuss the Inburgeringsexamen ('integration' exam for immigrants), NT2 (Dutch as a second language), and studying at Flemish or Dutch schools and universities.

Inburgering exam cd and/or dvd

Postby sarfraz909 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I have got a question regarding inburgering in the netherlands.

According to the IND website, one has to do the following in order to pass the inburgering exam:

• Portfolio
• Spoken Dutch Test [Toets Gesproken Nederlands]
• Practical tests (assessments) Central component
• Digital practical test [Digitale Praktijktoets]
• 'Knowledge of Dutch Society' ['Kennis van de Nederlandse Samenleving'] examination

I think that the first two parts of the above list are more general and depend upon the examiners and us about what will be presented and asked in the exam.

But for the last three parts, there must be a set number of videos, photos, conversations, and questions out of which some are shown and asked in the exams.
There are one or two sample tests available on www.inburgeren.nl. But they are not enough for the preparation of the actual exam.

So my question is:
Does anyone know about any specific cd's and/or dvd's which are a simulation of those three parts, which cover everything or most things and help us prepare exactly in the way the actual exam is taken.

Regards,
Sarfraz.
sarfraz909
Nieuwkomer

Country of residence: North Korea
Mother tongue: Urdu

Return to Studying, NT2, and Inburgering